Department of Finance

Department Overview

Pay a government invoice

Yukoner's  are now able to pay their Accounts Receivable invoices ( such as Medical, Travel, Water, etc...) on-line through the Department of Finance's website. Please click the link below to navigate the payment page where the e-payment solution will walk you through the steps for payment via credit card.